Courses in "Workflows and General Analysis Strategies"
Standard course: Workflows and Analysis Strategies
This three day course is ideal as a follow up to the “eCognition Developer: Tools and Functionalities“ course. It begins with a general introduction to efficient project management, in the following modules advanced strategies for segmentation and classification are explained. During this course you may also work directly on your own data
Courses in "Production and Domain Focused"
Production Focused Training Modules
When you need to create production results the modules of this training will help you to get your production process up and running.
Choose either from our standard modules or contact us about courses customized to your needs.
Available standard modules:
- Introduction to workspace automation
- Transferring information: workspace automation using statistics
- Performance improvement: combine maps and regions
- Tips and tricks for efficient Rule Sets calibration
- Tips and tricks to make Rule Sets reusable
- Create a quality assessment interface
- Tips and tricks to monitor mistakes/accuracy